Today, we spent the afternoon at Camiña Balay nga Bato: The House Beside the Batiano River. This beautiful house is located at Villa de Arevalo, Iloilo City – just across the plaza.
Last September 24th, Tim and I went to Roxas City to once again experience the sumptuous vegetarian buffet prepared by Sir Ravi Cambronero and his beautiful wife at Cowrie Hall of The Grand Gazebo, Roxas City.
Another time-out on food today as I post my choices for the Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs for 2011. This is a writing project that aims to recognize new blogs that are making their presence felt in the blogosphere every year. Would you believe that this writing project is already on it’s fifth year? Awesome right!
Like Jane, I learned about this writing project from Miss Janette Toral when we went to Manila last June 4th. Ms. Janette and Jane talked about it while we were having lunch and it really captured my interest. One of the things that I liked most is that this will be a venue for some “link-loving”. Who doesn’t want that?
But seriously, this will also be another way to meet more Pinoy blogger-friends and to discover more awesome blogs to hop!
Before anything else let’s thank all the sponsors for this year:
Cyber Monday Deals, TRIbeca Private Residences, How To Videos, Palawan Beaches for Sale, Green and Natural Lubes Philippines, Philippine data center, Philippine online shopping, Singapore Jobs, Pinoy Party Food, Manila rentals, and Great product deals.
And here is my list for the Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs for 2011 (no particular order):
1. VerggieCircle.com – A vegetarian lifestyle blog.
2. Libotero.com – A Cebuano’s travel blog. I like his detailed accounts of all his travels.
3. Blogger Manila – Focuses on Social Media, Blogging, and Online Engagement.
4. RizalPark.Org – All about our national hero Jose Rizal.
5. CertifiedFoodies.com – Great food blog by foodies/siblings Mhel and Ken.
6. My Green Living Ideas – Eco-living and a mom’s chronicles on living a practical life.
7. The Backpackman – Not just another travel blog, read about this blogger’s adventures in the PH.
8. One Acre of Diamond – Read about OFW-life and learn a lot of lessons.
9. Blogging Tips – Blogging stories to inspire one to become a successful blogger.
10. Pinay Travelogue – A Pinay who blogs about her travels in and around the PH.
So that’s my list for this year. I hope everyone gets chosen! I encourage everyone to join this writing project as well so head on to this link. And don’t forget to check out Jane’s entry! We hope to see you guys at the eyeball event in Le Bistro Vert this September 13th! Jane and I will be there and we’re so excited to meet this year’s Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs for 2011.
Sexy food. Some foods are aphrodisiacs. One of the best known aphrodisiac food is oysters. Foods that are rich in iron are important for everyone’s sexuality. They also say that the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach. Fill a man with good food and that man will love you forever.
Now stop right there. What exactly is sexy?
If you want to taste and experience the best buffet in town then you got to check out The Promenade at Days Hotel Iloilo. My photos don’t give justice to the deliciousness of all the food!
And you also get to treat your friends and family to their luscious buffet with the 10+1 promo. Dine in a group of 11 and you get one for free!
For inquiries and reservations please call:
337-3297 or 336-8801 to 10 or
0918-933-3297 or 0917-700-3297
Visit their website at: