Tinapayan’s annual Chocolate Festival is now on its 7th year and it has kicked off yesterday, Sept. 27th and will be ongoing for the whole month of October. “Sinful Desires” at Tinapayan is this year’s theme as the bakeshop indulges the Ilonggos with their new sweet collection of chocolate-based products.
Tinapayan will be having their first ever “Cake Decorating Contest” on October 1, 2010 and this will be the highlight of this year’s Chocolate Festival. HRM and Culinary students from various participating schools will be competing by creatively designing a chocolate cake. The winner will be featured in Tinapayan’s cake collection just in time for the chocolate festival.
October 1, 2010 – 2:00PM to 5:00PM
Ground Floor, The Atrium Mall
Live competition for team of 2 students:
- Competitor should currently be enrolled in H.R.M. or culinary.
- Every school could send a maximum of 2 teams.
Rules and Guidelines:
- To prepare and present within 90 minutes, once chocolate cake using a ready made chocolate cake base to be provided by Tinapayan.
- Diameter will be 12 inches with a height of 4 inches.
- Tulip Chocolate will be provided and must be incorporated into the cake either part or decoration.
- Creative use of the Tulip Chocolate will earn additional points in the competition.
- 1st Place – PhP. 10,000.00
- 2nd Place – PhP. 6,000.00
- 3rd Place – Php. 4,000.00
- Consolation Prizes – PhP. 2,000.00
The Atrium, Tinapayan Bakeshop, Iloilo Supermart & Tulip Chocolate
Deadline of submission of entries was last September 25th, 2010.
For inquiries and Details:
Call or Text Tinapayan at 0919-643-2428.